Dental Hygiene Quarterly Online (formerly known as DVD Quarterly of Dental Hygiene)
Introducing the new Dental Hygiene Quarterly online. The same great professional dental hygienists' educational
resource as the traditional DVD format, with the added benefit of online, immediate and permanent access. With Dental Hygiene Quarterly online, view easily accessible DVD content from anywhere. Plus, minimal loading times due to the progressive downloading
capability of our online video player.
What's Inside the Dental Hygiene Quarterly?
Each issue contains three hours of professional development, featuring quality film presentations by leading experts on a
wide variety of topics impacting the dental hygiene profession, including laser and whitening techniques, digital imaging,
advances in periodontics, and emergency procedures. Other topics include communications, business, law, finance, personal
health, ergonomic tips, and much more.
- affordable professional development provided to you in your own home at your own convenience
- 12 hours of accredited clinical education annually (3 hours per issue) on many important topics
- presentations by leading national and international authorities
- clinical presentations filmed in the operatory demonstrating actual techniques and procedures
- interactive Q&A segments featuring automatic topic revisions
- a certificate following completion of Q&A exercises
- issues published quarterly (Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter) at a special CDHA subscription rate
How to Access
Purchasing Dental Hygiene Quarterly online allows access to four consecutive issues over 12 months. Access to this
content will be made available to you forever.
Registration is easy: Simply click here to login (a cdha.ca website account
is free) and register through our secure, CDHA website. Once payment has been made, a confirmation email will be sent to
you including a link to the "Profile" page. Included on this page will be
all your available DVDs. At any time, click the "Profile" page to access your
Dental Hygiene Quarterly content. This page will automatically update when new content is released.
Starting with the first issue, dental hygienists will quickly create a personal reference library of the latest clinical
and practice-related information.
For additional information on the Dental Hygiene Quarterly
To purchase the hard copy of DVDs for Canada Post delivery, call 1-855-295-7348 or email email@example.com or simply click here!