DVD Quarterly of Dental Hygiene Online
Introducing the DVD Quarterly of Dental Hygiene Online. The same great professional dental hygienists' educational resource as the traditional DVD format, with the added benefit of online, immediate and permanent access. With
DVD Quarterly Online, view easily accessible DVD content from anywhere. Plus, minimal loading times due to the progressive downloading capability of our online video player.
Purchasing DVD Quarterly Online allows access to 4 consecutive issues over 12 months. Access to this content will be made available to you forever.
Registration is easy: Simply click here to login (a cdha.ca website account is free) and register through our secure, CDHA website. Once payment has been made, a confirmation email will be sent to you including a link to the
"Profile" page. Included on this page will be all your available DVDs. At any time, click the "Profile" page to access your DVD Quarterly content. This page will automatically update when new
content is released.
Check out the demo below
Note: Purchasing the hard copy of DVDs for Canada Post delivery is available as well
What's Inside the DVD Quarterly of Dental Hygiene?
Each issue contains three hours of professional development, featuring quality film presentations by leading experts on a wide variety of topics impacting the dental hygiene
profession, including laser and whitening techniques, digital imaging, advances in periodontics, and emergency procedures. Other topics include communications, business, law, finance, personal health, ergonomic tips, and much more.
- affordable professional development provided to you in your own home at your own convenience
- 12 hours of accredited clinical education annually (3 hours per issue) on many important topics
- presentations by leading national and international authorities
- clinical presentations filmed in the operatory demonstrating actual techniques and procedures
- interactive Q&A segments featuring automatic topic revisions
- a certificate following completion of Q&A exercises
- issues published quarterly (Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter) at a special CDHA subscription rate
A teaching testimonial
"The ability to learn directly from leading authorities as they demonstrate their expertise provides a unique educational experience. The DVD Quarterly of Dental Hygiene is an excellent and valuable asset to the profession."
Jo-Anne Jones, RDH, Lecturer, and Consultant
Starting with the first issue, dental hygienists will quickly create a personal reference library of the latest clinical and practice-related information.
For additional information on the DVD Quarterly of Dental Hygiene