CDHA Conference 2017
CDHA’s next conference, Translating Knowledge to Action, will be held in Ottawa, Canada, from October 19 to 21, 2017. This event will be hosted in conjunction with the National Center for Dental Hygiene Research and Practice. Registration will open in early 2017 but exciting details including the keynote speaker will be announced sooner. Check back for details, wait for the news to reach your inbox or read it first on CDHA’s Facebook and Twitter feeds.
Come to Canada's capital for this incredible conference and help celebrate our country's150th anniversary at the
The conference is designed to bring the Canadian and international dental hygiene communities together in order to:
- Share new knowledge obtained through research investigations
- Explore how to translate research to practice in a meaningful and useful manner
- Explore oral health research
- Build collegial relationships among oral health researchers and organizations representing academia, government, and industry
- Provide information about valid and useful research tools and resources
- Provide opportunities for “hands-on” training in scientific writing, editorial review, searching for best evidence, and teaching research methods
The conference will be held at the Ottawa Conference and Event Centre.
Situated in a prime location, this state-of-the-art facility gives you easy access to downtown, the airport, and highway 417.
A hotel room block will be made available to conference registrants and exhibitors. More details will be posted as they become